The Laurens County Museum and Firmin Ford join together in offering a chance to win a 2018 Ford “Car-for-a-Year”. $20 donation per ticket for a chance to win the use of a 2018 Ford for 12 months or 15,000 miles. Funds raised go to the Laurens County Museum Elevator and Renovation Fund. The winning ticket will be drawn at the Laurens County Museum Auction on October 25, 2018. Winner must be 21 years old, have a SC Drivers License, and provide gasoline and insurance. Tickets are on sale at Laurens County Museum events, businesses on the Laurens Square, and by Laurens County Museum members. For more information: Jim Barton, (864)872-9399; Debbie Vaughn, (864)683-3688, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price is for a single raffle ticket. Add as many as you want to your cart to increase your chances of winning. Once the transaction is complete, tickets will be mailed at no charge to the shipping address you provide at check-out.
Rules & Regulations
- Tickets are $20 each.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to win and operate vehicle.
- Must have a valid South Carolina Drivers License to win and operate vehicle.
- Vehicle is limited to 12 months or 15,000 total miles.
- Vehicle must be returned to Firmin Ford for monthly maintenance/service.
- Five semi-finalists to be drawn at the Laurens County Museum on Monday, October 22, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Final winner will be selected at the Laurens County Museum on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Winner is responsible for all vehicle gasoline and insurance.
- Winner is responsible for any excess wear and damages to vehicle.